Monday, October 3, 2011
Masked Monday Blog Follow is a weekly feature that is run every Monday and is hosted by Sam, E and R's Awesomness and Bona Fide Reflections.
Masked Monday is run with the objective to make new friends, to discuss secretive things on books you've read, discover new things about ourselves, find and visit other book blogs that we can all share an interest in and most of all have fun and a good laugh along the way.
Want to join? Its simple! All you have to do is follow these rules:
1. If you are a follower; but, not a book blogger, please just leave a comment to join in the fun. If you are a book blogger, follow the rest of the directions below.
2. Make sure you are able to post Masked Monday, on a Monday.
3. You will need our button to go with your post. So take the link back button and post it at the top of your post. While your there, place it as a widget on your sidebar.
4.Copy and paste these rules and Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this blog follow.
5. Answer the Question/s on the list and post the same question on your blog post.
6. Visit the other blogs that will be on the list. If you not already following them, do the nice thing and become a follower. Let them know so they then can return the favour in kind and leave a comment on their site. Because everyone wants more followers!
7. Put your name and blog URL in the fancy dancy widget below
8. Once linked up - you will receive a weekly email from yours truly advising on that weeks question.
9. If in doubt contact, Sam or Elena @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Laurie @ email@example.com
Masked Monday’s Question of the Week…….
Which Hero and Heroine couple,gives you the intense pleasure that lights every single nerve ending in your body?
My Answer: Hmmmm… I had to think on this because I have enjoyed a great many sweat inducing books this year, so I catually have two answers because I have my favorite of all times, and the couple who lit me up this year.
Soooo, the winner of this year is
Sed and Jessica from Olivia Cunnings Rock Hard. These two nearly killed me. Sheesh!
Of all times though are Rhage and Mary, that scene where he orgasms for twenty minutes is one of the hottest ever written.