Sunday, November 27, 2011
2012 Immortal Reading Challenge
Sponsored and hosted by the great team at Under the Covers.
Here’s the rundown:
1. The Immortals Reading Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. You can join at anytime from now and throughout the year. This is a 2012 challenge, so books read before January 1 will not count to your progress.
2. You pick your goal! Read as many books as you’d like for each species. This means that you can do just one category or all five or a combination of. The choice depends on you and your reading pace.
*We have chosen to have a three book per species standard. However, if this is a breeze for you, then feel free to tackle on the additional bonus entries of two more books of the same level.
3. Re-reads are acceptable.
4. Books chosen can be of any genre.
5. To participate, copy and paste this post on your blog along with the challenge button. We ask that you provide a link back to the sign-up page in case others wish to participate.
6. Readers without blogs can still participate! Keep track of your progress with Goodreads, Shelfari or LibraryThing.
These are the books that I will most definitely be reading in 2012.
Category 1: Vampires
Category 2: Angels and Demons
Category 3: Fae
Haven’t decided on these yet, but I know it will be at least five. (if you have suggestions, give me a holler)
Category 4: Shifters/Werewolves
The other three haven’t had their covers revealed yet, but I’ll update you as they come out, but I can let you know they are from authors, Lora Leigh, Gayle Donnelly and Robyn McKenzie, and G. A. Aiken