Friday, November 18, 2011

Carpe Libido! (Seize Your Sex Drive) Guest post from Summer Daniels

 512kmBJ gdL


I’m taking the time to do a little wolf winterizing today and the ever sexy and mysterious Summer Daniels has graciously offered to drop some knowledge and sage advice on the blog. Please give her a warm welcome.


So my illustrious host has asked me to do a guest post on how I managed to make the leap between my fairly reserved past and the slut newly sexually independent woman you see before you.


It is really simple. I lost control.


Control is something that used to be very important to me. As a female programmer climbing the corporate ladder in a male dominated IT world, it was very important to always be in control. of my emotions, work, deadlines, appearance and of course -- sex drive.


Successfully moving up the ladder and becoming an executive in charge of programmers, technicians, and help desk personnel, etc.? Even more important to be in control.


Ask anyone who manages technical professionals (especially programmers) for a living though – managing is a very loose term. Managing programmers is like herding cats – there is going to be a lot of hissing, scratching and marking of territory – and someone is going to end up bleeding.


So how did I end up losing control?


Honestly it happened almost without me noticing. Little by little, like deciding to go only halfway to that wall in front of you.


If you only go halfway each time, you’ll never actually get there.


The first time I met Mark I was at a point in my life where I was tired of being alone every night. The only promise of excitement on my weekends was sleeping in late, taking work home with me, or investing too much time in wearing out my battery supply.


Besides trying to carpal tunnel from certain repetitive motions, I really just felt extremely bored with my life.


I was ready for something new and different.


When mark first proposed taking control I was hesitant to embrace the idea. He dropped the idea and ran for cover, giving me ample time to do nothing but think about it. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that giving up a tiny bit of control to him was not necessarily a bad thing.


Let someone else do the planning for once. Let someone else worry about the details. of course I found out that if you give a man an inch, there is a good chance he’ll try to bury it inside of you on his first opportunity.


Giving up control is a slippery slope. you might intend to only go halfway to that wall, but somehow it gets easier and easier to rationalize giving up just a little more, until you realize that somehow you are in over your head.


Luckily for me, on the other end of my leap of faith was truly a very gentle guy – intent on giving both of us a good time by following his own path.


To some extent I now have the best of both worlds. I am totally in control of my professional life and content to let Mark take the lead in in my journey of sexual self discovery.


I have already learned a lot about myself, life and love.


So seize your sex drive and take a chance on passion today.  Do something new and different and add a little spice to your life.


Come join me on my journey!


Summer
yellow brick road


To find out more about Summer’s journey and her books, click on the links below:


Summer's Blog
Twitter
Goodreads
Facebook
Google+

***********************************************************

512kmBJ gdL
Published: 10/15/2011

Buy here

Rating: Dessert


Flaming heartFlaming heartFlaming heartFlaming heartFlaming heart


images (4)




Summer is a forty something divorcee slowly emerging into the world of sexual liberation. Her new lover Mark has asked for complete control in their sexual relationship and Summer is finding that in handing over her control, her pleasure is increased beyond her wildest fantasies.

Summer's Journey is a delightfully sexy first person narrative of a strong professional woman taking charge of her own sexuality by giving complete control to her lover. The journey is broken up into eminently tasty little short stories. Believe me, I don't think you could take the whole journey at once without sitting in a tub filled with ice. Tastefully but graphically detailed, each story is another step in a long adventurous journey to become the sexual diva nature intended her to be. Mark, Summer's new lover. plans and dictates each assignation. He tells Summer they are going to do a sexual alphabet, a new letter for each meeting. I'll just let your imaginations run rampant from there. For fans familiar with the first story, expect the heat level to jump to supernova in this book. For readers who are leery of BDSM (as I am myself) this is a very light view. For those of you who haven't yet had the pleasure, or just had a niggling little thought about what it might be like to take a walk on the wild side, this would be a perfect starting point that offers a ringside seat.

2 comments:

Mike Woody said...

Great post, Summer I love everything you write. I probably wouldn't be able to put down your grocery list, that is how captivated I am to your words.

'Summer's Journey' is an adventure that won't disappoint.

Anonymous said...

I badly needed some ways to enhance my libido. And since I arrived at this post, I learned some meaningful things thanks for posting it here. :) Good day.