Saturday, June 25, 2011

Best book this year!!


I have read A Lot of books this year, and I'm getting ready to drop some knowledge on you. The best kept secret of the industry is this book. I have read and followed some phenomenal authors, like J. R. Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nalini Singh, and this lady is in that league. She is a true gem. This is the best book of the season, bar none!! 
 Olivia had been ripped away from her true mate, Lucian, on their wedding night. After years of degradation and torture, Olivia has decided to end her existence. First, though, she must resolve issues with her two sons. This is the first book of Misfits of the Lore, and if you never believe another word I write, believe this. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!!!! 
I don't know where this author has been hiding, but WOW, I am soooo glad they wrote this book. It was amazing. The characters were just phenomenal. The main characters were good, but the secondary characters. Her sons, Kaden and Julian, off the chain....Her best friend Corrine, now my BFF. And the sarcastic one liners had me rolling on the floor. I actually did a pepsi spew on my laptop. I was so upset when it ended, I immediately read it again, just in case I missed some of the awesome wonderfulness that was this book.
If you like Laura Wright, Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole, J.R. Ward or any of the truly wonderful authors out there right now, add this book to your list. It will be the best favor you ever did yourself.

No comments: