Friday, February 28, 2014

Quickie review - Here All Along by Lilly Avalon

sepia_tone_roses
Published February 14th 2014
Add it on Goodreads

image (14)[35]
Hazel has hit a rough patch in her dating life. Luckily her room mate and best friend Adrian can empathize. His dry spell started about the time they moved in together. Suddenly Adrian's seemingly innocent touches feel a little too much like something Hazel wants more of.
Is it ever a good idea to add sex to a friendship deal?







141




image (13)[54]

The trope of friends to lovers is one of my all time favorites. Especially when handled correctly.

friends to lovers on Make A Gif



Lilly Avalon found that formula and worked it beautifully. This was the Adkins version of Hazel and Adrian's story. Just meat, no starch or fillers. Less than 40 pages, this juicy, passion filled story cuts right to the heart of the matter. There's no time for the should they or shouldn't they angst. No awkward miscommunications and hurt feelings, just hot, steamy action tempered with genuine emotion and possibilities. This was a very enjoyable half hour read that I can heartily recommend. I look forward to more from Lilly Avalon, maybe next time she can throw in a salad.




image (1)[5]
Amazon


image (3)[5]

mestieri030

My name is Lilly Avalon and I write new adult and erotic romances. I’m in my twenties and live in a cute little apartment in a small city. I love reading romantic stories as much as I love writing them. My favorite things include dancing, watching scandalous television dramas, and autumn. Lilly Avalon is a pseudonym.



Image-1[66]
Website/Goodreads
or email Lilly - lilly_avalon@yahoo.com.

signature (1)[5]

No comments: