Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dirty Little Secret





Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers.


Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!


To participate in the meme all you need to do is:


1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.


Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments!


We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets


This Weeks Question……….


"Which paranormal creature do you wish would "come out of the closet" and reveal themselves to the real world?"

My Answer: Hmmm, the options are so numerous, but if I had to pick one… It would be the Fae of Ireland. The Tuatha De Danann. Being from good Irish stock myself, I grew up on the legends of the wee folk and fairy circles. Adam Black from KMM’s Highlander series doesn’t hurt either. 

celtic lore



 Adam Black

7 comments:

Jet said...

Oooo great choice! Never thought of Fae. Would be pretty damn neat if they revealed themselves to the world.

Unknown said...

If they look like that guy then I will support them 100%

Francesca

MeikkiBeibi said...

Oh, good choice! I didn't think of faeries, but I am now! ;D

Come see my Thursday! Hang in the there it's almost Friday! ;D

Unknown said...

OMG! BEST ANSWER!! I want to go and change my answer to copy yours! :P

Yes I completely agree with you! I absolutely love KMM's fae. Hotter than hell. GREAT CHOICE!

Annie

Unknown said...

Yea Baby!! A girl after my own heart - I chose the sewxy Fae too ;)

Proserpine said...

Adam Black is so Yummy! I really love the pic you choose! The Highlander series is one of my fav, well everything KMM does is great anyway! I really love Adam Black in the first book where he's so evil! :)

Holly said...

Great answer; I didnt think of Fae either. Great pic as well! Lol :)

My DLS: http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/11/dirty-little-secret-22.html